I also wanted to let you all know that Scrapbook Store at Your Door is sponsoring the House Mouse and Friends Challenge Blog right now, so you should go check out the fun candy I am offering! House Mouse, Gruffies and Happy Hopers are wonderful to color with Copics so join my Copic Collector's Club as well!
Monday, February 22, 2010
I made this recipe card for my Recipe Card Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is for Chocolate Lovers. I am very proud to announce that I was Copic Certified last Sunday so I am REALLY loving all the Copics in my store. Lorie went with me to the certification in Kansas and although we had to brave the ice and snow we had a blast! I wish I could meet all my online friends in person (: We had so much fun and our teacher Sally Lynn was just wonderful! She is a gifted teacher as well as being a gifted artist. I am getting NOTHING done today after being so inspired.
Posted by specialcraftmom4 at 2:06 PM
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
This sweet little card is for a friend's three year old little boy who just spent some time in the hospital sick ): I am planning on making him some cookies to go along with this card now that he is a lot better and eating. The medicine in the bottle is dimetapp with purple stickles (: I used basic grey paper and large colorful brads. The scalloped squares were made with spellbinders. All supplies from my store. We had a snow day here, so I will be washing snow play clothes for days (: Hope you liked this card.
Let me know what you think!!!!
Posted by specialcraftmom4 at 2:32 PM
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
These are some of the pages to the scrapbook I made for a long time friend who is having a baby this month. At first I was only going to give her supplies for her baby album, but I decided the afternoon before the shower to make his scrapbook (: I used supplies from my store and my cricut. I used Copics to color the die cuts.
This is a close up of a bottle die cut that I colored using my Copics. I have always chalked my die cuts, but I really LOVE the look of the Copic markers (:
Let me know what you think!!!!
Posted by specialcraftmom4 at 2:47 PM
Monday, February 1, 2010
This is the card I made for our local SCS shoebox swap a few weeks ago. We had so much fun. This is how I feel when I have a day to myself (: All supplies are from my store. I colored this sassy bunny with Copics and added stickles to her shoes and necklace for added glam (: The Big box of Copic Club Copics came today and let me just say some ladies have a lot to look forward to in their mail (: Have a great day!!!!!
Let me know what you think!
Posted by specialcraftmom4 at 4:13 PM
Copic Club Information
Scrapbook Store at Your Door Copic Collector's Club
1. Six months of Collecting to make Copics affordable!
2. Four amazing options to fit YOUR needs, just pick one:
~Sketch Stamping Set A 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Sketch Stamping Set B 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Ciao Sets A, B, C or D Sets of 36, $26 monthly
~Customized Option, $40 monthly
the fourth option is best suited for those of you have random Copic markers and would
still like to belong to a Copic Club outside the sets. Send us your existing collection list and we will add 36 new Copics to your collection over a six month period. Here is the totally customized part, let us know what color families you really love and what stamps you love to color. This is a truly customized option that is unique to our store.
3. Shipments of six markers will be sent to you monthly for six months.
4. Memberships are for six months and at the end of the six months you will receive a plastic or cloth case to fit your markers. You are also welcome to rejoin the Club after your six months of collecting with us is complete.
5. Send us an email or leave a comment in this post and we will send the sign up instructions to you. *You have the option of mailing, calling in, faxing or emailing the sign up/ payment options form.
6. It will take 6 months to complete your membership. We do not stock Copics long term in our store in order to ensure the freshest markers possible for our customers. They are a special order item. If someone wishes to end their membership early a fee of the next months membership will be charged.
7. Club Member's outside the United States will be requested to pay shipping.
8. 2010 Copic Collector's Club Round 1 starting January 2010-June 2010
I think this is pretty detailed, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will have this information on my store site soon. We hope that you find this club to be the most versatile Copic Club out there. We will work hard to make you happy so sign up today!
Our store email is email@example.com