I am so happy you have hopped into my Blog today! I LOVE my Fancy Pants stamp and have owned her for over three years. The sentiments are old Stampin Up Warm Words which are still one of my favorite sets! The paper I used is K&Company Yuletide and the buttons and bling are both Basic Grey. I did distress the edges with distress ink. Fancy Pants was colored using Copics. All these items come from my online store Scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com. Take a look if you need a break from hopping (: I am a big fan of House Mouse and many other cute animal themed stamps...I am a big kid.
I have had this stamp for a long time and have no idea when it showed up in my craft room (: This card's inspiration comes from my constant weight management lifestyle (: If I want to look Fancy and fit in my Pants I better stick with water and lipstick!!!!!! hehehe...
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011
I designed this cookbook for all those favorite cookie recipes that are in 10 different cookbooks so they could be consolidated into one cute yummy looking one (: The gingerbread people were "glazed" using Glossy Accents, the word Cookies was cut out with a Cricut using grocery bags! The word Cookies was distressed with Ranger Ink, "sugared" with Stickles and topped off with Liquid Pearls as "Icing" (: YUMMY! We actually made this cookbook at my SCS Christmas Crafts workshop. It's something I host every year for all my SCS friends and local customers. We make tons of Christmas gifts all day long, eat and just a have a great day.
If you are looking for GREAT products from a store owned by a friend check out my store and bookmark it at:
Posted by specialcraftmom4 at 2:46 PM
Copic Club Information
Scrapbook Store at Your Door Copic Collector's Club
1. Six months of Collecting to make Copics affordable!
2. Four amazing options to fit YOUR needs, just pick one:
~Sketch Stamping Set A 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Sketch Stamping Set B 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Ciao Sets A, B, C or D Sets of 36, $26 monthly
~Customized Option, $40 monthly
the fourth option is best suited for those of you have random Copic markers and would
still like to belong to a Copic Club outside the sets. Send us your existing collection list and we will add 36 new Copics to your collection over a six month period. Here is the totally customized part, let us know what color families you really love and what stamps you love to color. This is a truly customized option that is unique to our store.
3. Shipments of six markers will be sent to you monthly for six months.
4. Memberships are for six months and at the end of the six months you will receive a plastic or cloth case to fit your markers. You are also welcome to rejoin the Club after your six months of collecting with us is complete.
5. Send us an email or leave a comment in this post and we will send the sign up instructions to you. *You have the option of mailing, calling in, faxing or emailing the sign up/ payment options form.
6. It will take 6 months to complete your membership. We do not stock Copics long term in our store in order to ensure the freshest markers possible for our customers. They are a special order item. If someone wishes to end their membership early a fee of the next months membership will be charged.
7. Club Member's outside the United States will be requested to pay shipping.
8. 2010 Copic Collector's Club Round 1 starting January 2010-June 2010
I think this is pretty detailed, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will have this information on my store site soon. We hope that you find this club to be the most versatile Copic Club out there. We will work hard to make you happy so sign up today!
Our store email is email@example.com