I made this card with a new stamp set from Crafty Secrets that I just added to my online store. This stamp set is very affordable with so many images to use!!! I did CASE this card from a Crafty Secrets DT member here. It is not an exact CASE but I was inspired by many of the elements on her card. Of course I colored with Copics (see color list on yesterdays post). The cardstock is AC and the paper I stamped/colored on was X-Press all from my store.
I think this will do it for Christmas in July (: With 100 degree temperatures here it was a nice escape from the extreme heat. I may have to get an iced mocha coffee at Mokka coffee shop today (:
It's Christmas in July! I LOVE this sweet stamp set, Christmas Mail, that we now have in our store. Of course I colored her with Copics (see colors below) and used Rich Cocoa and London fog Memento Ink. The paper is Basic Grey and AC Cardstock. The Primas are Christmas with a touch of white flower soft in the middle. I added white stickles to give a snow texture to the ground.
Not sure if you were ready to experience Christmas in July so let me know what you think!
This is a card I made for SCS Teapot Tuesday. The destination Station is a lady recently diagnosed with cancer. I will be sending her this cheerful card along with some goodies taht I hope she will enjoy.
The Teapot challenge was to be about bees and flowers, so I was really excited to pull this cute stamp out! I used Summer paper by echo park all items from my online store. I used a white Prima so I could match the purple Copic colors found in the stamped flower. The button in the middle of the flower is basic grey. The word smile is an old $ stamp I picked up years ago.
I hope this fun card brought a smile to your face today and let's pretend I am sharing my flower with you (:
Just a sad note that my Grandpa passed away this past week and I developed strep throat on top of all the stress. I am looking forward to next week and feeling better again so I can stamp and color my worries away (: Just wanted all my friends in Blogger Land to know why I have been MIA.
Scrapbook Store at Your Door Copic Collector's Club
1. Six months of Collecting to make Copics affordable!
2. Four amazing options to fit YOUR needs, just pick one:
~Sketch Stamping Set A 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Sketch Stamping Set B 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Ciao Sets A, B, C or D Sets of 36, $26 monthly
~Customized Option, $40 monthly
the fourth option is best suited for those of you have random Copic markers and would
still like to belong to a Copic Club outside the sets. Send us your existing collection list and we will add 36 new Copics to your collection over a six month period. Here is the totally customized part, let us know what color families you really love and what stamps you love to color. This is a truly customized option that is unique to our store.
3. Shipments of six markers will be sent to you monthly for six months.
4. Memberships are for six months and at the end of the six months you will receive a plastic or cloth case to fit your markers. You are also welcome to rejoin the Club after your six months of collecting with us is complete.
5. Send us an email or leave a comment in this post and we will send the sign up instructions to you. *You have the option of mailing, calling in, faxing or emailing the sign up/ payment options form.
6. It will take 6 months to complete your membership. We do not stock Copics long term in our store in order to ensure the freshest markers possible for our customers. They are a special order item. If someone wishes to end their membership early a fee of the next months membership will be charged.
7. Club Member's outside the United States will be requested to pay shipping.
8. 2010 Copic Collector's Club Round 1 starting January 2010-June 2010
I think this is pretty detailed, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will have this information on my store site soon. We hope that you find this club to be the most versatile Copic Club out there. We will work hard to make you happy so sign up today!
Our store email is email@example.com