I made this little paper bag card with basic grey paper, primas and an adorable house mouse stamp from my store http://www.scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com. I love this paper with the colors I used in this house mouse stamp. I used copics and enjoyed every minute of coloring, hehehe.
I have a crazy busy week and I can only dream of making cards and scrapbooking. Well I better get dressed for all my check up appointments today ): I hate the lady doctor!
I made this 6x6 embossed album for my Secrete Sister. The album comes in plain chipboard but embossed on the front and back covers. I used a wine colored crayon and pink acrylic paint to create a crayon resist technique. I used Prima flowers, a charm I had on hand, liquid pearls and some pearls. The love is a cricut die cut. The ribbon is from Prima also. This album was a lot of fun to make! Enjoy
The colors are off in my pictures, sorry. I am still investigating new cameras after my camera was viciously murdered a few weeks ago ): I made this envelope card for my secret sister. These are really fun, because you use one sheet of 12x12 paper and just create a card to fit inside. I used a retired set from Prima Marketing that I have been hoarding for some time (note it has been retired) LOL! The ribbon I still have in stock and it is so pretty to work with.
Hope you are having a wonderful summer. My Blog and work have been suffering so I can keep up with my four children. We have been having a fun summer I have to say filled with lots of camping, summer camps and fun activities with friends. Today we went to lunch with friends and to Toy Story 3, sweet movie!!!! Now we are off to have dinner with my Grandpa and their Great Grandpa (: Life is good.
This is a card I made for my Secret Sister (: I used a sweet stamp set from my store called Popcorn Bear! They are the cutest bear stamps and so affordable! I colored him with Copics also from my store. The background paper is Basic Grey. SO SORRY for the blurry picture. I am still using my 10 year old DD's camera ): You may remember that "some child" in my home (still at-large) destroyed my very expensive perfect camera that I can't afford to replace now. Yes, this summer has been a work out with 4 children plus most of my neighborhood children in and out of my home. Well it is noon and I better get dressed for the day, LOL! If you want to shop online today please check out my store. I offer the very best in stamping and scrapbooking supplies. I also do special orders so please feel free to contact me with a request, I guarantee you will get a great price and personal attention! My Store
Scrapbook Store at Your Door Copic Collector's Club
1. Six months of Collecting to make Copics affordable!
2. Four amazing options to fit YOUR needs, just pick one:
~Sketch Stamping Set A 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Sketch Stamping Set B 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Ciao Sets A, B, C or D Sets of 36, $26 monthly
~Customized Option, $40 monthly
the fourth option is best suited for those of you have random Copic markers and would
still like to belong to a Copic Club outside the sets. Send us your existing collection list and we will add 36 new Copics to your collection over a six month period. Here is the totally customized part, let us know what color families you really love and what stamps you love to color. This is a truly customized option that is unique to our store.
3. Shipments of six markers will be sent to you monthly for six months.
4. Memberships are for six months and at the end of the six months you will receive a plastic or cloth case to fit your markers. You are also welcome to rejoin the Club after your six months of collecting with us is complete.
5. Send us an email or leave a comment in this post and we will send the sign up instructions to you. *You have the option of mailing, calling in, faxing or emailing the sign up/ payment options form.
6. It will take 6 months to complete your membership. We do not stock Copics long term in our store in order to ensure the freshest markers possible for our customers. They are a special order item. If someone wishes to end their membership early a fee of the next months membership will be charged.
7. Club Member's outside the United States will be requested to pay shipping.
8. 2010 Copic Collector's Club Round 1 starting January 2010-June 2010
I think this is pretty detailed, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will have this information on my store site soon. We hope that you find this club to be the most versatile Copic Club out there. We will work hard to make you happy so sign up today!
Our store email is firstname.lastname@example.org