Saturday, August 28, 2010
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
I made this card for the teapot Tuesday challenge on SCS. I used the stamp set Bouquet Of Joy and colored it with Copics. This is one of my favorite stamps! I will be adding more Crafty Secret stamp sets to the store, because I love many of them. I also highlighted with a Copic Glitter pen in lavender. The bling and paper are Basic Grey all from my store. The punch is a Martha Stewart. If you need a LSS go no further than your computer and type in scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com, you get the convenience of shopping in your PJ's and having a personalized shopping experience. If you need something special just send me an email.
I am feeling much better after my surgery and my biopsy came back fine... big relief for me. Thank you for all the well wishes it meant a lot to me (: hugs
My children are all in school now and I have to say I feel REALLY lost! I do not do well with transitions so this is really discombobulating for me. DH says that I am being too hard on myself, but I only know how to be me. I am taking my first online class to get my teaching license back. It's been 10 years!!!! The class will also help me add a little pizazz to my Copic classes (it's called Presentation Pizazz) I think it will be good for me to keep my mind really busy. Hope you enjoyed my card!
Let me know what you think!!!!
Posted by specialcraftmom4 at 10:39 AM
Thursday, August 19, 2010
This is a stamp that comes with the Popcorn Bear stamp set called Bunches Of Love. Popcorn The Bear is a great value with several images and sentiments included with each set. My local customers are ordering one of each set! I am adding a few new product pages to my website and one of the will be called Popcorn the Bear. Adding product pages is so complicated that it should be done next week sometime.
I had a girly surgery today and my family is yelling at me for being out of bed, posting right now and answering customers emails, LOL! I promise to be here for everyones product needs and I really mean it, hehehe.
I am hosting an all day crop Saturday for scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com with a Copic class included, and attending a Relay For Life Crop event for a few hours that day and teaching a make and take. I am very blessed to have my best friends working with me on days like this...Thanks Sandy! I have been in bed today watching videos designed for store owners and teachers and it was all going great until my DH pointed out WHO carried the TV up three flights of steps!!!!!! I was busted just like a little kid ): Well I am coloring in bed with Copics so I guess if the shoe fits (: Okay I am being yelled at by my mom, "ARE YOU WORKING?"
Posted by specialcraftmom4 at 5:11 PM
Thursday, August 5, 2010
This is my twist on the flower pot card. The stamp is a Popcorn the Bear Bunches of Love. I am so excited, because I am expanding my website and Popcorn the Bear will have his own page! I colored him with Copics. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it!!!
Posted by specialcraftmom4 at 8:11 PM
Copic Club Information
Scrapbook Store at Your Door Copic Collector's Club
1. Six months of Collecting to make Copics affordable!
2. Four amazing options to fit YOUR needs, just pick one:
~Sketch Stamping Set A 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Sketch Stamping Set B 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Ciao Sets A, B, C or D Sets of 36, $26 monthly
~Customized Option, $40 monthly
the fourth option is best suited for those of you have random Copic markers and would
still like to belong to a Copic Club outside the sets. Send us your existing collection list and we will add 36 new Copics to your collection over a six month period. Here is the totally customized part, let us know what color families you really love and what stamps you love to color. This is a truly customized option that is unique to our store.
3. Shipments of six markers will be sent to you monthly for six months.
4. Memberships are for six months and at the end of the six months you will receive a plastic or cloth case to fit your markers. You are also welcome to rejoin the Club after your six months of collecting with us is complete.
5. Send us an email or leave a comment in this post and we will send the sign up instructions to you. *You have the option of mailing, calling in, faxing or emailing the sign up/ payment options form.
6. It will take 6 months to complete your membership. We do not stock Copics long term in our store in order to ensure the freshest markers possible for our customers. They are a special order item. If someone wishes to end their membership early a fee of the next months membership will be charged.
7. Club Member's outside the United States will be requested to pay shipping.
8. 2010 Copic Collector's Club Round 1 starting January 2010-June 2010
I think this is pretty detailed, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will have this information on my store site soon. We hope that you find this club to be the most versatile Copic Club out there. We will work hard to make you happy so sign up today!
Our store email is email@example.com