I was tagged by Dragana Skoro at Happy Inker. Check out her Blog if you want to see some amazing cards (: Thank you Dragana for tagging me. Now I have to tell you 7 things about myself. The rules are to link your tagger and the list of rules on your Blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your Blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and leave them a message letting them know they have been tagged.
Just The Facts:
1. I met my husband at Vacation Bible School when we were children, and I liked him up until he asked me on a date when I was 19 and then I fell in love with him. We have been married for 11 years this December.
2. We have four beautiful children ages 3, 5, 6 and 8 years old. I was really great with babies but am finding my life with four children really challenging now. I wish I were more organized and felt more in control of my life.
3. I lost my grandma to cancer when I was 16 and my father to cancer when I was 32 (last year). Cancer has also taken the lives of many other family members including great grandma's. None of my family smokes or lives an unhealthy life style...maybe I should start (: I only pray that I don't get it before my children are grown.
4. Number 3 is what prompted me to start my own business. I decided after my dad's passing that if I really wanted to do something I should go for it. After months of preparation I opened Scrapbook Store at Your Door. It probably wasn't the best time to go through all the stress of starting a business while grieving, but I always take on too much. I am now very happy and very scared concerning my business daily.
5. I was a Special Education Teacher before I had my children. I specialized in Autism. I was severely bitten on my chin the fist day of work. I was 22 and looked 16, so I was so embarrassed of my black & blue chin the first few weeks of school. I soon proved that I knew what I was doing and I was sent out to consult and observe at many schools. I worked for three years before I had my daughter. I have been a SAHM for 8 years now.
6. We purchased a pop-up camper this summer and we have had so much fun going out of town every month. Our pop-up has a slide out (very roomy), a air conditioner and heating, a full kitchen, bathroom and a pretty decor. I was very happy when my husband showed me this camper. I was really hating camping after we tent camped last May. My youngest son kept getting ticks in terrible places! It was really uncomfortable for me. I would like to take it to a scrapbook or stamping convention with friends. It has a really large table (for crafting) and electricity for my cricut (: We are going out of town this October (:
7. I lost around 30-40 pounds on the South Beach plan and have kept it off for almost two years now! I gained 10 pounds each time I had a baby, and I nursed all my children so I didn't diet. I am now on maintenance Phase 3 and find it a very easy lifestyle to maintain because I can have the "good stuff" at times and still maintain. I also know how to modify all my favorite foods to fit the plan.
This is a little about me and I would love to read all about you, so instead of tagging only a few Blogging friends I tag everyone who reads my Blog! If you are up to playing along, please let me know you are playing. I love to learn about all my friends in Blogging Land (:
Let me know what you think about my crazy self (: