Not the best picture of me, but I really wanted everyone to see my new T-shirt!!!! I just love splitcoaststampers, so I was so excited to get a T-shirt in my favorite colors and favorite share site! I have two T-shirts related to stamping and scrapping now. I think I am going to stop wearing "normal clothes" altogether and switch over to the scrappy look (: Hey, if grunge is a look...I dare say Scrappy, stamppy is one TOO! Okay, I am not "always" going to wear these shirts, I do have to go to church in something dressy. I have another shirt that reads, its all fun and games until someone loses an eyelet! I had this on at the CKC in St. Louis, and I received a lot of compliments. It is also brown and pink with a little green. I am now on the lookout for a complete scrappy, stamppy wardrobe....I am being serious (:
Thursday, April 17, 2008
I am CRAZY!
I am so crafting addicted that while I was attempting to fill this little three compartment carry thingy, I had to alter it to death! I think it really is cute. I am attending my first shoebox swap with some Gals from Splitcoast who live in my area. I am so very excited to meet them. I thought it would be nice to take all the supplies for my card in this little caddy. I bought it at a $ store years ago when I was a Creative Memories Consultant (7 years ago). I have two of these and the second caddy should be scared now (: My philosophy is I embellish cards and scrapbooks, why not everything else I use! My mailbox may be next...just kidding.
Posted by specialcraftmom4 at 6:41 AM
Copic Club Information
Scrapbook Store at Your Door Copic Collector's Club
1. Six months of Collecting to make Copics affordable!
2. Four amazing options to fit YOUR needs, just pick one:
~Sketch Stamping Set A 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Sketch Stamping Set B 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Ciao Sets A, B, C or D Sets of 36, $26 monthly
~Customized Option, $40 monthly
the fourth option is best suited for those of you have random Copic markers and would
still like to belong to a Copic Club outside the sets. Send us your existing collection list and we will add 36 new Copics to your collection over a six month period. Here is the totally customized part, let us know what color families you really love and what stamps you love to color. This is a truly customized option that is unique to our store.
3. Shipments of six markers will be sent to you monthly for six months.
4. Memberships are for six months and at the end of the six months you will receive a plastic or cloth case to fit your markers. You are also welcome to rejoin the Club after your six months of collecting with us is complete.
5. Send us an email or leave a comment in this post and we will send the sign up instructions to you. *You have the option of mailing, calling in, faxing or emailing the sign up/ payment options form.
6. It will take 6 months to complete your membership. We do not stock Copics long term in our store in order to ensure the freshest markers possible for our customers. They are a special order item. If someone wishes to end their membership early a fee of the next months membership will be charged.
7. Club Member's outside the United States will be requested to pay shipping.
8. 2010 Copic Collector's Club Round 1 starting January 2010-June 2010
I think this is pretty detailed, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will have this information on my store site soon. We hope that you find this club to be the most versatile Copic Club out there. We will work hard to make you happy so sign up today!
Our store email is firstname.lastname@example.org