Today is the day we will celebrate our son's birthday! His real birthday is on Monday so we will probably take him to Chucky Cheese or a play center with just us. I made these spider man treat bags for his preschool class. I used my Cricut/ Paper Dolls cartridge to cut the little spider man guys (: If I had to suggest one cartridge for images, paper dolls would be it. It has so many wonderful special features (images not listed on the back but in the book) for every holiday! Trust me you will love it. Anyway, I am bringing the snack today so Tom picked out Cinnamon Shoolbook Cookies from Trader Joe's. I love giving these delicious cookies for school parties, teacher gifts or kids birthdays. My kids have so much fun spelling words with them...shh don't tell them they are educational (: I am also sending in these alphabet fruit snacks from Betty Crocker. I found them at our local Sam's Club and I thought they would go well with the ABC cookies.
I won't be able to create anything today ): because my house is in need of some TLC before the birthday party tonight. If you are however taking a break from housework or work, take a look at my online store and place an order (: Your package will be mailed out tomorrow, and I will add in a special gift just for ordering this weekend. Click HERE to shop (:
Copic Club Information
Scrapbook Store at Your Door Copic Collector's Club
1. Six months of Collecting to make Copics affordable!
2. Four amazing options to fit YOUR needs, just pick one:
~Sketch Stamping Set A 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Sketch Stamping Set B 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Ciao Sets A, B, C or D Sets of 36, $26 monthly
~Customized Option, $40 monthly
the fourth option is best suited for those of you have random Copic markers and would
still like to belong to a Copic Club outside the sets. Send us your existing collection list and we will add 36 new Copics to your collection over a six month period. Here is the totally customized part, let us know what color families you really love and what stamps you love to color. This is a truly customized option that is unique to our store.
3. Shipments of six markers will be sent to you monthly for six months.
4. Memberships are for six months and at the end of the six months you will receive a plastic or cloth case to fit your markers. You are also welcome to rejoin the Club after your six months of collecting with us is complete.
5. Send us an email or leave a comment in this post and we will send the sign up instructions to you. *You have the option of mailing, calling in, faxing or emailing the sign up/ payment options form.
6. It will take 6 months to complete your membership. We do not stock Copics long term in our store in order to ensure the freshest markers possible for our customers. They are a special order item. If someone wishes to end their membership early a fee of the next months membership will be charged.
7. Club Member's outside the United States will be requested to pay shipping.
8. 2010 Copic Collector's Club Round 1 starting January 2010-June 2010
I think this is pretty detailed, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will have this information on my store site soon. We hope that you find this club to be the most versatile Copic Club out there. We will work hard to make you happy so sign up today!
Our store email is email@example.com