Let me know what you think!!!!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Holly Jolly Christmas Joy!
I made another Christmas canvas! I am having so much fun making these. The paper is from the Holly Jolly line found on my website, and so are the die cuts that match this paper. I used a Holly Jolly rub-on on a large white brad to make a matching brad! I also used a rub on for the joy in the lower left hand corner. The JOY title is a die cut that I used gold stickles on. I really love Christmas crafts to shine with glitter (: These canvases are so much prettier in person, I wish I was a better photographer ): Hope you enjoy this cheerful holiday project as much as I enjoyed putting it together (: I have added new rub-ons to my online store so be sure and have a look. These are the best rub-ons that I have used, so I know you will love them. I also have been getting several questions about my glue glider pro that I sell on my website. This baby is lightweight, filled with 40 feet of permatac adhesive in a 1/4" width, It can also use permanent refills that are 60 feet, I do have the refills and will be placing them on my website soon, it has a one year warranty, it is super easy to refill or switch cartridges, works on everything like a dream. If you are sick of buying adhesive and running out in the same week, you really need to buy a glue glider pro! I use everything I sell, so I am sure you will love it (:
Posted by specialcraftmom4 at 2:12 PM
Copic Club Information
Scrapbook Store at Your Door Copic Collector's Club
1. Six months of Collecting to make Copics affordable!
2. Four amazing options to fit YOUR needs, just pick one:
~Sketch Stamping Set A 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Sketch Stamping Set B 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Ciao Sets A, B, C or D Sets of 36, $26 monthly
~Customized Option, $40 monthly
the fourth option is best suited for those of you have random Copic markers and would
still like to belong to a Copic Club outside the sets. Send us your existing collection list and we will add 36 new Copics to your collection over a six month period. Here is the totally customized part, let us know what color families you really love and what stamps you love to color. This is a truly customized option that is unique to our store.
3. Shipments of six markers will be sent to you monthly for six months.
4. Memberships are for six months and at the end of the six months you will receive a plastic or cloth case to fit your markers. You are also welcome to rejoin the Club after your six months of collecting with us is complete.
5. Send us an email or leave a comment in this post and we will send the sign up instructions to you. *You have the option of mailing, calling in, faxing or emailing the sign up/ payment options form.
6. It will take 6 months to complete your membership. We do not stock Copics long term in our store in order to ensure the freshest markers possible for our customers. They are a special order item. If someone wishes to end their membership early a fee of the next months membership will be charged.
7. Club Member's outside the United States will be requested to pay shipping.
8. 2010 Copic Collector's Club Round 1 starting January 2010-June 2010
I think this is pretty detailed, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will have this information on my store site soon. We hope that you find this club to be the most versatile Copic Club out there. We will work hard to make you happy so sign up today!
Our store email is email@example.com