I made this card for fun (: I love playing with Ranger products, so I wanted to make a card using acetate and Alcohol Inks. I made an oval window and cut a piece of acetate to fit a little larger than the window. I used Adirondack Alcohol Inks from Ranger in Wild Plum, Butterscotch and Stream. The result was a vibrant pink with touches of the butterscotch. It really pops in person. I used a stamp set fromFancy Pants Designs called Simply Stated. This is a fun stamp set with a lot of options for cards and scrapbooks. I used one of the flourishes around the card in chocolate chip, and I used the words HAPPY, JOY and LOVE from the set. The image behind my acetate window is a flower vine also in this set. This card was purely created for the fun of creativity. Sometimes I enjoy working outside my box. I hope you enjoy looking at this (:
If you love this stamp set as much as I do please check out my website! The Ranger products will be arriving at Scrapbook Store at Your Door any day now (: YAY!
Scrapbook Store at Your Door Copic Collector's Club
1. Six months of Collecting to make Copics affordable!
2. Four amazing options to fit YOUR needs, just pick one:
~Sketch Stamping Set A 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Sketch Stamping Set B 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Ciao Sets A, B, C or D Sets of 36, $26 monthly
~Customized Option, $40 monthly
the fourth option is best suited for those of you have random Copic markers and would
still like to belong to a Copic Club outside the sets. Send us your existing collection list and we will add 36 new Copics to your collection over a six month period. Here is the totally customized part, let us know what color families you really love and what stamps you love to color. This is a truly customized option that is unique to our store.
3. Shipments of six markers will be sent to you monthly for six months.
4. Memberships are for six months and at the end of the six months you will receive a plastic or cloth case to fit your markers. You are also welcome to rejoin the Club after your six months of collecting with us is complete.
5. Send us an email or leave a comment in this post and we will send the sign up instructions to you. *You have the option of mailing, calling in, faxing or emailing the sign up/ payment options form.
6. It will take 6 months to complete your membership. We do not stock Copics long term in our store in order to ensure the freshest markers possible for our customers. They are a special order item. If someone wishes to end their membership early a fee of the next months membership will be charged.
7. Club Member's outside the United States will be requested to pay shipping.
8. 2010 Copic Collector's Club Round 1 starting January 2010-June 2010
I think this is pretty detailed, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will have this information on my store site soon. We hope that you find this club to be the most versatile Copic Club out there. We will work hard to make you happy so sign up today!
Our store email is firstname.lastname@example.org