Let me know what you think!!!!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Mother In Law card!
This is the Mother's Day card I made for my Mother In-Law. My DH was very happy to give this to her. I used Basic Grey Wisteria paper (my favorite right now) with a fun House Mouse stamp from my store. The pearls are the new Basic Grey half pearls that I just added to Scrapbook Store at Your Door. I have so many new products that I have just added, and I am having BLAST playing with all of them (: I have Wisteria buttons, brads 12x12 Collection, 6x6 paper pad as well as the new Wisteria stamps! I am so ready to play with these beautiful stamps (: I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I have a shoebox swap at my house this weekend in honor of my birthday. The theme is the 70's (I was born in 75) and we will be enjoying a yummy birthday cake while we stamp. I am so excited!
Posted by specialcraftmom4 at 6:41 AM
Copic Club Information
Scrapbook Store at Your Door Copic Collector's Club
1. Six months of Collecting to make Copics affordable!
2. Four amazing options to fit YOUR needs, just pick one:
~Sketch Stamping Set A 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Sketch Stamping Set B 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Ciao Sets A, B, C or D Sets of 36, $26 monthly
~Customized Option, $40 monthly
the fourth option is best suited for those of you have random Copic markers and would
still like to belong to a Copic Club outside the sets. Send us your existing collection list and we will add 36 new Copics to your collection over a six month period. Here is the totally customized part, let us know what color families you really love and what stamps you love to color. This is a truly customized option that is unique to our store.
3. Shipments of six markers will be sent to you monthly for six months.
4. Memberships are for six months and at the end of the six months you will receive a plastic or cloth case to fit your markers. You are also welcome to rejoin the Club after your six months of collecting with us is complete.
5. Send us an email or leave a comment in this post and we will send the sign up instructions to you. *You have the option of mailing, calling in, faxing or emailing the sign up/ payment options form.
6. It will take 6 months to complete your membership. We do not stock Copics long term in our store in order to ensure the freshest markers possible for our customers. They are a special order item. If someone wishes to end their membership early a fee of the next months membership will be charged.
7. Club Member's outside the United States will be requested to pay shipping.
8. 2010 Copic Collector's Club Round 1 starting January 2010-June 2010
I think this is pretty detailed, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will have this information on my store site soon. We hope that you find this club to be the most versatile Copic Club out there. We will work hard to make you happy so sign up today!
Our store email is firstname.lastname@example.org