Let me know what you think!!!!!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Warm Your Soul!
This is a recipe card that I made for my Recipe Card Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge was to create recipe cards for warm drinks to warm the soul. This recipe card doubles as a get well card with a handy hot drink recipe to help a cold. I just love Changito and Changito Coffee is my favorite! I just added him to the store so go check him out. I also used one of my favorite 6x6 paper pack called Nook and Pantry from Basic Grey. The sentiment stamp can also be found in my store. I used a pair of old antique decorative scissors to cut around my image and layers. I know decorative scissors are not in style, but I still use my antique scissors from time to time, shhh (: Well I have a busy day tomorrow working out custom Copic Club sets for my Copic Collector's Club members. I have to say I really enjoy all the beautiful colors Copic offers! It is a pleasure to pass them on to good homes (: I hope you are having a great start to your week. I feel like I am running at full speed, and it is just not fast enough. Maybe we can all take time to relax this week a little (: Maybe I can play the Wii (:
Posted by specialcraftmom4 at 7:19 PM
Copic Club Information
Scrapbook Store at Your Door Copic Collector's Club
1. Six months of Collecting to make Copics affordable!
2. Four amazing options to fit YOUR needs, just pick one:
~Sketch Stamping Set A 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Sketch Stamping Set B 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Ciao Sets A, B, C or D Sets of 36, $26 monthly
~Customized Option, $40 monthly
the fourth option is best suited for those of you have random Copic markers and would
still like to belong to a Copic Club outside the sets. Send us your existing collection list and we will add 36 new Copics to your collection over a six month period. Here is the totally customized part, let us know what color families you really love and what stamps you love to color. This is a truly customized option that is unique to our store.
3. Shipments of six markers will be sent to you monthly for six months.
4. Memberships are for six months and at the end of the six months you will receive a plastic or cloth case to fit your markers. You are also welcome to rejoin the Club after your six months of collecting with us is complete.
5. Send us an email or leave a comment in this post and we will send the sign up instructions to you. *You have the option of mailing, calling in, faxing or emailing the sign up/ payment options form.
6. It will take 6 months to complete your membership. We do not stock Copics long term in our store in order to ensure the freshest markers possible for our customers. They are a special order item. If someone wishes to end their membership early a fee of the next months membership will be charged.
7. Club Member's outside the United States will be requested to pay shipping.
8. 2010 Copic Collector's Club Round 1 starting January 2010-June 2010
I think this is pretty detailed, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will have this information on my store site soon. We hope that you find this club to be the most versatile Copic Club out there. We will work hard to make you happy so sign up today!
Our store email is email@example.com