I made this card just for fun. I guess you can say I have candy and sweet treats on the mind (: I found this stamp set a year ago at M's in the $1 stamp bin. It's pretty sad that I own a stamping/scrapbook store and I still can't pass up these little studio g's (: Speaking of my store I have boxes of newly released products in my office waiting to be offered on my website. I am going to have to resist the urge once again to say one for me the rest for the store, LOL! I only order what I personally use and love so it's really hard sometimes to stay on a budget. Also if you know anyone interested in collecting Copics, please send them to my store! I offer a customized membership that works off of a persons existing Copic collection, taste and budget. I love to give my customers a personalized experience so pass the word on!
Well, I hope to create today. I am working on a few Cricut boarder swaps that I am in on SCS. Hope you all have a great day and great weekend !!!!
Scrapbook Store at Your Door Copic Collector's Club
1. Six months of Collecting to make Copics affordable!
2. Four amazing options to fit YOUR needs, just pick one:
~Sketch Stamping Set A 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Sketch Stamping Set B 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Ciao Sets A, B, C or D Sets of 36, $26 monthly
~Customized Option, $40 monthly
the fourth option is best suited for those of you have random Copic markers and would
still like to belong to a Copic Club outside the sets. Send us your existing collection list and we will add 36 new Copics to your collection over a six month period. Here is the totally customized part, let us know what color families you really love and what stamps you love to color. This is a truly customized option that is unique to our store.
3. Shipments of six markers will be sent to you monthly for six months.
4. Memberships are for six months and at the end of the six months you will receive a plastic or cloth case to fit your markers. You are also welcome to rejoin the Club after your six months of collecting with us is complete.
5. Send us an email or leave a comment in this post and we will send the sign up instructions to you. *You have the option of mailing, calling in, faxing or emailing the sign up/ payment options form.
6. It will take 6 months to complete your membership. We do not stock Copics long term in our store in order to ensure the freshest markers possible for our customers. They are a special order item. If someone wishes to end their membership early a fee of the next months membership will be charged.
7. Club Member's outside the United States will be requested to pay shipping.
8. 2010 Copic Collector's Club Round 1 starting January 2010-June 2010
I think this is pretty detailed, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will have this information on my store site soon. We hope that you find this club to be the most versatile Copic Club out there. We will work hard to make you happy so sign up today!
Our store email is firstname.lastname@example.org