I was just tagged by Kathleen at my happy place! I love these getting to know you games!
The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Here it goes:
Ten years ago: I graduated college (special education degree) and got married the next week…two days after Christmas! Ten years ago was the start of the happiest chapter in my life to date Five things in today’s 'to do list':
1. Work on my new business (I’ll be announcing this soon)
2. Preparing for inventory (hint, hint)
3. Finish up the laundry (do we ever finish?)
4. Clean, never-ending with 4 kids!!!!!
5. Groom my Dog so I can save $40 and spend it on stamping (:
Snacks I enjoy: Diet soda, South Beach snacks, cheese (I enjoy other snack items more, but as you can see I can’t have them, LOL) (:
Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Buy a new wardrobe, buy Copics and every cart. for my CRICUT, buy a new van every year, take the family on a vacation to Disney every year, make some home improvements, hire a house cleaner, hire a cook, hire a live in nanny to pick up toys all day long, donate some money to favorite charities, buy a really cool historical home for stampin party sleepovers, oh and my cook would make us molten chocolate cakes!!!!!
Places I have lived: Grew up in Columbia, Illinois, moved to Rolla, Mo., Maryland Heights, Mo. back home in Columbia, Illinois and loving it!
I'm supposed to tag 5 more people:
1. Tiffany= TIZZIE
2. Erin = Create Life
3. Chat= Me, My Stamps and I
4. Maria= Stampin Inspirations by Maria
5. Lyn = stamperosity
6. Sarah = Scrampin' Mama
I will be back to post a few cards (:
Copic Club Information
Scrapbook Store at Your Door Copic Collector's Club
1. Six months of Collecting to make Copics affordable!
2. Four amazing options to fit YOUR needs, just pick one:
~Sketch Stamping Set A 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Sketch Stamping Set B 36 marker set, $40 monthly
~Ciao Sets A, B, C or D Sets of 36, $26 monthly
~Customized Option, $40 monthly
the fourth option is best suited for those of you have random Copic markers and would
still like to belong to a Copic Club outside the sets. Send us your existing collection list and we will add 36 new Copics to your collection over a six month period. Here is the totally customized part, let us know what color families you really love and what stamps you love to color. This is a truly customized option that is unique to our store.
3. Shipments of six markers will be sent to you monthly for six months.
4. Memberships are for six months and at the end of the six months you will receive a plastic or cloth case to fit your markers. You are also welcome to rejoin the Club after your six months of collecting with us is complete.
5. Send us an email or leave a comment in this post and we will send the sign up instructions to you. *You have the option of mailing, calling in, faxing or emailing the sign up/ payment options form.
6. It will take 6 months to complete your membership. We do not stock Copics long term in our store in order to ensure the freshest markers possible for our customers. They are a special order item. If someone wishes to end their membership early a fee of the next months membership will be charged.
7. Club Member's outside the United States will be requested to pay shipping.
8. 2010 Copic Collector's Club Round 1 starting January 2010-June 2010
I think this is pretty detailed, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will have this information on my store site soon. We hope that you find this club to be the most versatile Copic Club out there. We will work hard to make you happy so sign up today!
Our store email is email@example.com